What we’re looking for:
- Hardworking - lifting of up to 50lbs, kneeling, working with your hands, general labour work.
- Good communication
- Punctual. attentive to the instruction from experienced workers who will give direction.
- Quality, driven, and eager to learn and advance.
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel out of town.
- Ability to switch between site and production work as needed.
- Knowledge of job site safety rules and regulations is an asset.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry and general framing is an asset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working under the direction of a qualified ISPAN site lead, on various install projects.
- Work with all different types of hand tools. Impacts, grinders, saws. Training included.
- Primary tasks include install and removal of braces and shoring, clean up of site, staging of materials.
- Secondary tasks include helping with the install of wall panels, joists, bridging, and decking.
- Help with general site coordination- tool maintenance, delivery offloads, material staging.
- We work in almost all-weather conditions – sun, wind, rain.
- Working long hours as needed.